This week we’re seeing new outbreaks of COVID-19 in various parts of the world, complicating the reopening of businesses and further disrupting retail. E-commerce, however, is still strong even though many countries have seen a decline in the last two weeks. Some fear that we’ve yet to see the bottom of consumer spending as we head into July.
Here’s what we’re covering in this week’s roundup:
- * After $3 Trillion in Federal Relief in May, US Retail Prepares for a Second Wave of Closures
- * Thailand’s Exemplary Management of COVID-19 Boosts E-Commerce
- * Fashion Ads with Video on Facebook and Instagram Outperform Google During Lockdown
- * German Retail Faces Rise in New COVID-19 Cases Just as Parts of the Country Were Coming Out of Lockdown
- * Data Insights for the Week in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- * Top Product Trends of This Week
- * Growth Rate of Online Transactions by Region and Country
For more, read this week’s full COVID-19 commerce roundup here.